GO HIGHER in your CAREER
HIGH SCHOOL 2 HIGH TECH provides the foundation you need to get started in Business Administration, but that’s just the beginning!
Did you know you can GO HIGHER in just 16 short weeks and be ready for career opportunities such as:
- Office Administrator
- Operations Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Assistant
- … and many more roles that drive results for leading companies around the US.
These occupations are integral parts of any organization. They help keep operations running by:
- DEVELOPING invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, presentations, and other documents using Microsoft Office and Adobe desktop applications.
- DESIGNING and maintaining a filing system.
- MONITORING office budget and track all expenses.
- DEVELOPING meetings and track executive schedules.
- DISTRIBUTING supplies for department employees.
- DIRECTING or coordinating the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- DEVELOPING and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- DRIVING goals and deadlines for the department.
DID YOU KNOW?
…. according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Administrative Assistants is projected to grow 8 percent by 2024?
That’s quite a few jobs to fill, so GO HIGHER in the career-spanning multiple industries.
Want to learn more about how you can get started in business administration?